Friday, February 6, 2009

Rachael Ray


Yesterday I went into NYC to attend the taping of the Rachael Ray Show. Boy was it COLD . We started out the day driving to New Haven and taking the train into grand central station . We we so efficient with time we then stood outside the studio for 2 hours. That SUCKED it was 12 degrees!!. The whole thing was SUPER fun. I wish I had pictures on the studio but we weren't allowed to take any. On the show that I saw Cheryl Burke was the guest ( we got her new work out DVD) , along with Kyan Douglas from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The snack of the day was Stix in the Mud.

Becky and Me

The recipe she made was Chicken Paprika , with Egg Noodles I can't find it online anywhere so once the show airs I will definitely share it , it smelled SO good. I can't wait to make it!!



I was never a HUGE fan of her , infact she is way over exposed , but I thought the day in NYC and Rachael Ray would be a fun way to spend a Thursday. I had no idea the studio would be SO small, its pretty neat though the whole audience is on a giant lazy susan so we are always facing her. It ended up being SO different than I thought it was going to be. It was such a great day in NYC with Laura and Becky though! I would definitely do it again if I had the opportunity!!


OH! and for the record .. I am not "lemming" who adores rachael ray. I am a girl who almost never watches the show , and spent the day in nyc with friends. so all those who are reading from boardoutmind , the livejournal community you all can stop dissecting my pictures and trying to read into them. but thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember you! Glad you had fun. And don't worry about the livejournal Nazis...they have a disjointed view of life in general. Hope to see you again sometime. RC

Anonymous said...

http://www.google.com/search?gbv=2&um=1&hl=en&q=chicken%20paprikash%20recipe&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw

Tried to post this earlier but it didn't take for some reason.

Boy Rc, for someone claims that a certain group of people is insignificant, you sure mention them a lot. See you soon, tho! I scored tix!

Have a day :^]
Melissa

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to watch someone, cook in front of you! I'd like to try this dish too :)