Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TWD World Peace Cookies

As promised by the many blogs I frequent these cookies were amazing. I wish I had pictures to show you how amazing they looked but alas I do not. This week Jessica of cookbookhabit ( who is from Clinton! practically my neighbor!) Chose Dorie's World Peace Cookies , from Baking My Home to Yours. Check out how the other bloggers did here .


So , week 2 of my little dinner adventure.... All I made was a really simple meat sauce and some pasta . It was super yummy . Week 3 was nonexistent. I was sick , and with the superbowl I didn't have time to plan meals. For the superbowl I made my wings ( they are ALWAYS requested , and I made Chocolate Cookie Dough Cupcakes from How to Eat A Cupcake . They are awesome!!!! I love the frosting! Again no pictures , I've just been out of it with this head cold. I'm trying to get better because I have a very exciting day in NYC Thursday. I will definitely be blogging about it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, another SE CT person! My husband works in New London so I have gotten to know that area somewhat well. Please tell me about any great restaurants I might not know about! Glad you enjoyed the cookies - have fun in NYC!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

I love those cookie AND those cupcakes!! Good job! :D :D

Katie Barlow said...

I've made these cookies before. They are one of my favorites!